I suggest you ...

Work on more efficient ways to add content

The browser clipper doesn't work well. It is extremely slow. I have yet to be able to use it. The add content button within educlipper works, but doesn't allow for selection of the best pic and it is difficult to arrange clips. Not as easy as Pinterest! I feel like this is wasting my time because it takes so long to accomplish the same objective.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adam BellowAdminAdam Bellow (Founder, eduClipper) responded  · 

We just relaunched the bookmarklet tool – check it out and hopefully you’ll see it works a lot better than before! Always looking on ways to make it even better!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

For me, browser clips simply don't work at least half of the time. And, often, even if it acts like to added the clipped web page, it just doesn't show up on the clipboard. Also, the bookmarklet does not work for me. If just keeps asking me to log in but never logs me in. I end up having to close the web page to make the bookmarklet go away. I'm giving a presentation on web tools in three weeks and really wanted to offer Educlipper as an option. Just can't do it in its current state.

• Melissa OchsnerMelissa Ochsner commented  · 

I would like to have the ability to add tags or to a board from the browser clipper. This is available when "manually" adding from my account.

• Bret BiornstadBret Biornstad commented  · 

Not a very intuitive app; can't recommend at this time

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to see the equivalent of a "Pin It" button that is more efficient.

Feedback and Knowledge Base