I suggest you ...

Class Feature Suggestions

As the teacher I would like to be able to manually edit my students profiles. For example, when I move the grade slider it is set as a range and I want to state the specific grade my students are in. The students are not allowed to select their own grade and if I change the grade it stays on grade 3.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melissa Ochsner shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdam Bellow (Founder, eduClipper) responded  · 

Hi Melissa,

When you create a class you can actually move the slider so that both circles are on one grade which would put them in 3rd grade specifically.

Are you talking about students moving to the next grade? We are working on code that will automatically increase a student’s grade in their profile each July.

Happy to hear your thoughts or to clarify further if I missed the point.

Thanks,
    Adam

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdam Bellow (Founder, eduClipper) commented  · 

Currently we have the ability to have students in more than one class - and we are working on the feature to "disconnect" or "archive" a class that you previously had which will make it less confusing to both the teacher and the student.

• Melissa Ochsner commented  · 

ok, being able to move slider to one grade is helpful and I could do that. It still didn't update the students grade in their profile. Automatic increase of grade would be fantastic but then how will they be able to move into a different teachers' class?

Feedback and Knowledge Base