I suggest you ...

Set up a collaborative clipboard

I would like my students to look for videos and images about physical concepts and to share them into a common clipboard. Is it possible? I've been trying to use the "collaborate" option, but It doesn't seem to work. I haven't been able to introduce any of my students therein.

Thank you

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SandroSandro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Adam BellowAdminAdam Bellow (Founder, eduClipper) responded  · 

Hi Sandro,

On Monday we will have the option for you to click on “Collaborate” from a board or when you create a board and then invite groups or classes to the clipboard to work with you at the same time to clip resources together. The current implementation was flawed and we have been working on it for the past week and a half. Come Monday morning it should be in place.

Best,
    Adam

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • eapresslereapressler commented  · 

I see instructions to "drag" collaborators. Where am I to drag them from? Why are instructions so difficult to find? Am I looking in the wrong place? Thank you.

• eapresslereapressler commented  · 

I can't find the feature to collaborate. I see a button to add people, but there are no people to add. I have set up one class with one active member (myself under a different email address). I do not see a way to add my class or individuals from the class.

• SandroSandro commented  · 

Good morning. Please, let me know when the collaborative feature is ready.

Thank you again.

• SandroSandro commented  · 

Great! Thank you very much.

Feedback and Knowledge Base